The Everion is designed with the highest biocompatible standards and best user experience in mind. However, mechanical friction between the device and skin can lead to sensitisation of the skin and potentially result in a small blister.
To avoid this, please follow those instructions:
- Wear the right band size. Please use the band size guide for assistance. If the Everion and/or band leaves a significant imprint on the skin, your band might be too tight. In this case please contact us to arrange a larger band size. Alternatively, the band can also manually be slightly overstretched by placing your fingers at the inner ends of the band and then pulling gently. To not unnecessarily harm the band avoid pulling at the rings.
- Consider alternating the arm on which the device is worn each day (we recommend a 12h routine)
- Avoid excessive pressure on the device, e.g. lying on the device during sleep
- Use two armbands, one for exercising that is a bit tighter and another one that is comfortable for the rest of the day.
If the above measures do not prevent skin sensitization, we recommend you temporarily take a user break with the Everion device.
If you have eczema, allergies or asthma, you may be more likely to experience skin irritation or allergy from a wearable device. Please follow the advice below:
- Whether you have the conditions above or not, if you start to experience redness or skin irritation on your upper arm, remove your Everion device immediately. If symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days of not using the device, please contact a dermatologist.
- If you sweat for more than 2 hours while wearing your Everion device, be sure to clean the device and the armband and your upper arm using the directions above to avoid skin irritation.
For further help, please contact Biovotion