1 Everion Device
- The device allows flexible attachment on the left or right arm. Switching arms regularly may help you to reduce skin irritation. Furthermore, you can slightly re-position your device for a bit on the arm as soon as you feel first signs of sensitization.
- Clean your device once a week following these instructions
- With one hour of charging you get 24 hours run time, with 2 hours you get a up to 30 hours. We recommend that you develop your own 2 hour charging routine (e.g in the morning or evening) to make sure the run time is more than 24 hours. See how to further maximize your battery performance.
- Please make sure your device is using the latest Firmware. Each update comes with new features, improved performance and stability. See How to update the Firmware of your Everion.
- To arrive at maximum simplicity with no need for further adjustments, we provide the armband in eight different sizes. (Please see here how to find the best size for you. This will give you the best attachment experience and performance of the device. (Remark: Due to the fact that the armband will stretch out over time for a bit always choose the tighter fit if you're between two sizes)
- You can use two armbands if you prefer so, for example, one armband for doing sports with a tighter fit and another armband for everything else.
- Don't forget to clean your armbands on a regular basis. The armband is suitable for washing with delicate detergents up to 40°C.
3 Syncing Data to the Everion App
- The fastest way to sync data from the Everion and fill gaps in your spiral is being connected with your Everion while charging.
4 Battery life of your mobile device
- Upload the data to the cloud with WLAN instead of mobile data. Turn off/disable mobile data for the Everion App (Please follow the Instruction iOS / Instruction Android).
- Close the Everion App if you are not using it. Execute the data upload to the cloud while re-charging your Everion (see 3 Sync Data to the Everion App)