When you experience problems with the firmware update of your Everion, after installing iOS 11.x, please follow the given instructions. With iOS 9 and 10 the firmware update works as expected.
- If you didn't update the BiovotionX app already, it is a good moment to update to 3.26.x or higher.
- Make sure that your iOS device has enough battery and is not in Battery Saving mode.
- On your iOS device go to Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Auto-Lock and set it to Never. After the firmware update you can set it back to your preferred setting.
- Put the Everion on the charger
- Open the BiovotionX app (3.26.x or higher)
- Go to Settings -> Updates and follow the instructions to update.
- Make sure that the screen does not turn off and do not change to another app during the update process!
- After approximately 7 minutes the firmware should be transferred and the Everion restarts.
- Sometimes the firmware transfer fails. Don't worry, just restart it and make sure the screen stays on.