Your Everion is a mini-hospital on the upper arm. It combines an unrivaled number of precise sensors in one single platform and currently provides 22 parameters and features – every second in medical grade quality. The Everion series have received CE mark certification, medical device class IIa and FDA 510(k) exempt listed. It is robust, versatile and comfortable to wear for long periods - even under motion.
The set of vital signs the Everion delivers are calculated from the physiological signals that can be measured using PPG (photoplethysmography). The proprietary algorithms of the Everion are constantly tested and evaluated in our Algorithmics Lab. Biovotion is dedicated to delivering high quality and accuracy data to empower consumers to take control of their health. At Biovotion everybody is testing the devices under all kinds of conditions and we are working hard to improve the algorithms.
The following vital signs are considered auxiliary values with no direct clinical relevance:
- Skin blood perfusion is an indicator of the perfusion of the skin under the device
- Activity tracks the general activity level of the wearer of the device
- Skin temperature measures the temperature of the skin under the device. This temperature cannot be used as a substitute for a core temperature measurement
- Barometric pressure tracks altitude changes of the wearer while he is wearing the device
- Electrodermal activity measures the conductivity (sweat or sudomotor activity) of the skin
- Blood Pulse Wave (BPW) is a powerful proxy for stress