The Everion Device is a wearable device with multiple sensors for continuous vital sign monitoring.
1 Status light window
- blue LED light - Bluetooth connection. Blinking indicates readiness to connect, constant light indicates connection
- green LED light - Constant light indicates charging. See chapter “How to charge your Everion Device”
- red LED light - Indicates if the reset-window is covered with finder. See chapter "How to turn off Everion Device"
2 Reset Window
- Place your finger to turn on your device on manually
3 Galvanic Skin Response electrode
- GSR electrode is used to measure Electrodermal Activity
4 Photo Sensor
Armband with fasteners
This is an elastic band used to attach the Everion to the upper arm. It consists of:
This measurement band is used to determine the correct band size
The charger is used to charge the main unit. It consists of:
|1||red LED||Indicates the incorrect position of the Everion on the Charger or interrupted charging.|
|3||blue standby LED||Standby LED indicates if the charger is energized|
The power cord is used to power the charger. You need a two-phase cord with a C7 plug as shown in the picture. For complete reference about the power cord consult the appropriate instructions for use which were provided with your device.