- Plug the charger in with the provided power cord
- A constant blue LED light next to the power inlet shows that the charger is powered
- Detach one or both fasteners from the Everion
- Place the Everion on the charger with the sensors facing upwards
- A constant green LED light indicates that the Everion is being charged
- Once the green LED goes out your Everion is fully charged
- Whenever you take your Everion off the charger, it runs through a self-test (How do I perform a self-test?) and starts automatically (If the self-test passes, there are two short beeps and everything is fine. You do not need to do anything)
- If the self-test does not pass, there is a long beep. Please read chapter “Errors and Error Messages” on how to proceed
Charging takes approximately 3 hours when the battery is completely empty. It takes approximately 1 hour to charge the Everion to 50%. The battery life of the Everion (depending on firmware version, skin mode and usage) is now up to 45 hours.
Remark: The charger is designed to work in various temperatures, with 5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F) as the ideal comfort zone. Read the Biovotion safety information from Information for Use to understand in detail under which environmental conditions you can use the charger.
Learn more about the Everion battery and performance and how you can optimize the battery life of your Everion.