You can reset your forgotten password on via website:
- Go to https://app.medable.com/<orgname> ("<orgname>" has to be replaced with the name of your organisation)
- Click the blue "Recover your Password" link.
- Enter your email address and click Reset your password. A link with instructions on how to change your password will be sent to your email address.
- Go to your email inbox and click the link in the email.
- Enter your new password. You'll need to enter your password here and then once again to log into your account. Keep this in mind and be sure to enter your password correctly both times.
If you didn't receive an email, it's possible that you entered your email address incorrectly or that the email went to your Spam folder. If after an hour you don't receive your email, contact contact our customer support.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD?
To change your password:
- Log into your medable account dashboard (app.medable.com/yourorgname)
- Update your password