If you can't get started with your Everion, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements (mobile OS) below and move on to the troubleshooting steps if needed. If you're using the Biovotion App for iOS:
- You followed the instructions for your device in How to set-up the iOS App.
- The software on your mobile device is up to date. To see if an update is waiting to be installed:
--> iOS—Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- The Bluetooth setting on your mobile device is on. To find it:
--> iOS—Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
If you're still unable to set up your device, try the troubleshooting steps below for your device or computer:
- Reset your Everion Device using the instructions in "How to perform a reset"
- If you can't connect your App with the Everion after a reset, reboot your mobile device (turn it off and then back on).
- Try to re-connect your App with your Everion.
- If you can't connect after the reboot, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Biovotion App.
- If you still can't set up/connect with the App, please submit your request so we can investigate.